Please read these instructions before sending us an email
- Please create a new account if you forgot your Login PIN.
- If someone is insulting you and you are bothered, please log out of your account and stop using our service.
- The identity of users sending you messages is not stored if you have used a service called anonymous messages. It is therefore impossible to determine who sent you the messages.
- It is impossible for us to figure out who messaged you if someone is abusing you. This is how our website works, and I completely understand your concern.
- Also, please read our Terms and Conditions page.
- Please create a new account if someone is spamming.
- On the Inbox page, tap the settings button to delete your account.
- You can stop receiving notifications by clicking the padlock icon ( ) in your browser's url bar and then clicking site settings. You can then disable push notifications there. The Android browser can also be used to search for step-by-step guides by typing disable push notification.
- In every mail, please include your link. It is important.
- If you see anything unusual, then please describe it to us in the mail.